This release contains security, stability, and miscellaneous fixes.
Consolidated Security Fixes for 2.0.1 (#8514)
- Earlier block validation for greater security.
- Improved handling of deferred transactions during block production.
- Reduce net plugin logging and handshake size limits.
Note: These security fixes are relevant to all nodes on EOSIO blockchain networks.
- (#8471) Remove new block id notify feature - 2.0
- (#8472) Report block header diff when digests do not match - 2.0
- (#8496) Drop late blocks - 2.0
- (#8510) http_plugin shutdown - 2.0
- (#8430) Update fc to fix crash in logging
- (#8435) [release/2.0.x] Update README.md and hotfix documentation links
- (#8452) [2.0.x] [CI/CD] Boost will not install without SDKROOT
- (#8457) [2.0.x] reverting fc
- (#8458) [2.0.x] Pipeline file for testing the build script
- (#8467) [2.0.x] Switching to using the EOSIO fork of anka-buildkite-plugin for security reasons
- (#8515) [2.0.x] Don't trigger LRT a second time
Please refer to the Consolidated EOSIO Deprecations List for the currently active set of deprecation notices.