This is a list of developer tools which are built by members of the EOSIO community, curated by the Developer Relations team at Block.one.
If you would like to submit a tool to be added to the list, please fill in this form.
- Azakazam: A development, testing, and deployment framework for EOSIO, aiming to make life easier for developers.
- EOSFactory: A Python-based EOS smart-contract development and testing framework.
- EOS Studio: Integrated with various tools required for EOSIO in a unified graphical application, EOS Studio provides a powerful and easy-to-use environment for dApp development.
- dGoods: An open source and free standard for handling the virtual representation of items, both digital and physical.
- SimpleAssets: A simple standard for digital assets on EOSIO blockchains: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), Fungible Tokens (FTs), and Non-Transferable Tokens (NTTs).
- The DAPP Network: Live, universal middleware of services for modern decentralized applications.
- dfuse: Blockchain data APIs for searching and monitoring EOSIO networks.
- Hyperion History API: A scalable, Full History API Solution for EOSIO based-blockchains
- CryptoKylin Testnet: CryptoKylin Testnet is for dApp developers who want to test their EOSIO smart contracts before deploying on production networks.
- Jungle Testnet: A live EOSIO testnet with network monitor.
- The EOSIO Testnet: Block.one's EOSIO Testnet to test EOSIO smart contracts before deploying on production networks.
- Bloks.io: Block explorer with several features across many EOSIO blockchain networks.
- EOSX: Explorer and network monitor for multiple EOSIO blockchains, all in one.
- EOSIO Kafka Plugin: This plugin allows you to utilize all of Kafka's rich real-time features for building date pipelines and streaming apps.
- Zeus SDK: The Zeus SDK offers a number of functionalities including a command line tool, templates, and a package manager.