- eosio-explorer: An application providing Web GUI to communicate with EOSIO blockchain in a local development environment
- eosio-toppings: A monorepo composed of the various packages which work together to create a web-based development tool to help users create applications on the EOSIO blockchain
- eosio-web-ide: EOSIO Quickstart Web IDE lets developers start experiment building applications on EOSIO platform in a matter of minutes
- demux-js: Demux is a backend infrastructure pattern for sourcing blockchain events to deterministically update queryable datastores and trigger side effects.
- history-tools: Set of tools built to facilitate highly performant searches, written in C++, that can efficiently and scalably sift through terabytes of data from the full history of EOSIO blockchains.