nodeos is the core service daemon that runs on every EOSIO node. It can be configured to process smart contracts, validate transactions, produce blocks containing valid transactions, and confirm blocks to record them on the blockchain.
Navigate the sections below to configure and use
- Usage - Configuring and using
nodeos, node setups/environments.
- Plugins - Using plugins, plugin options, mandatory vs. optional.
- Replays - Replaying the chain from a snapshot or a blocks.log file.
- Logging - Logging config/usage, loggers, appenders, logging levels.
- Upgrade Guides - EOSIO version/consensus upgrade guides.
- Troubleshooting - Common