This release contains security, stability, and miscellaneous fixes.
Consolidated Security Fixes for 2.0.5 (#8983)
- EOS-VM security fixes
Note: These security fixes are relevant to all nodes on EOSIO blockchain networks.
- (#8826) trace_api_plugin yield timeout - 2.0
- (#8836) fix potential leak in OC's wrapped_fd move assignment op - 2.0
Compressed file support was added to
trace_api_plugin. See (#8837) for more details.
The RPC call
v1/trace_api/get_block now has "async" http support. Therefore, executing
get_block no longer runs on the main application thread but on the configurable
http-threads thread pool.
trace_api_plugin now respects
http-max-response-time-ms for limiting response time of RPC call
v1/trace_api/get_block. It is very likely that the default value of
http-max-response-time-ms will not be appropriate for large blocks and will need to be increased.
- (#8822) Merge minimize logging changes to 2.0.x
- (#8823) yield_function for abi_serializer - 2.0
- (#8855) Improve too many bytes in flight error info - 2.0
- (#8861) HTTP Plugin async APIs [2.0]
- (#8873) Fix spurious HTTP related test failure [2.0] (round 3)
- (#8883) wabt: don't search for python because we don't run tests - 2.0
- (#8884) Correctly Sanitize git Branch and Tag Names
- (#8894) Increase get info priority to medium high
- (#8889) Sync from snapshot - 2.0
- (#8906) Remove assert check for error code 400 - release 2.0.x
- (#8944) noop change to macos-10.14-unpinned.sh to regen CI image, 2.0
- (#8941) replace boost::bind with std::bind, fixing boost 1.73beta builds - 2.0
- (#8954) llvm 10 support for EOS VM OC - 2.0
- (#8949) Replace bc with shell arithmetic - 2.0
- (#8962) tests/get_table_tests.cpp: incorrect use of CORE_SYM_STR - 2.0
- (#8963) Make /bin/df ignore $BLOCKSIZE - 2.0
- (#8952) Fix SHIP block delay - 2.0
- (#8972) Add possibility to run .cicd scripts from different environments (2.0.x Backport)
- (#8968) Support Running ALL Tests in One Build
- (#8825) remove leading $ chars from shell codeblocks in README.md - 2.0
- (#8835) Trace API documentation update - 2.0
- (#8843) Fix double titles for release 2.0.x
- (#8845) [docs] trace api reference api correction - 2.0
- (#8918) Updates to manual build instructions - 2.0
Special thanks to the community contributors that submitted patches for this release: