This is a list of developer tools which are built by members of the EOSIO community, curated by the Developer Relations team at Block.one.
If you would like to submit a tool to be added to the list, please fill in this form.
Community Developer Tools
Testing Tools and Frameworks
- Azakazam: A development, testing, and deployment framework for EOSIO, aiming to make life easier for developers.
- EOSFactory: A Python-based EOS smart-contract development and testing framework.
- Hydra: Hydra is a simple and fast EOSIO smart contract test and execution environment.
- Tank: Tank is a console tool which can set up a blockchain cluster in minutes in a cloud and bench it using various transaction loads.
Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- EOS Studio: Integrated with various tools required for EOSIO in a unified graphical application, EOS Studio provides a powerful and easy-to-use environment for dApp development.
- Adappt IDE: Adappt is a fully featured IDE that allows for the rapid development, testing, and deployment of EOSIO smart contracts.
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Standards
- dGoods: An open source and free standard for handling the virtual representation of items, both digital and physical.
- SimpleAssets: A simple standard for digital assets on EOSIO blockchains: Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), Fungible Tokens (FTs), and Non-Transferable Tokens (NTTs).
- Marble: Marble is a lightweight, highly customizable digital item standard.
- Atomic Assets: AtomicAssets is a Non Fungible Token (NFT) standard for EOSIO blockchains which focuses heavily on RAM efficiency and usability.
Services and Middleware
- The DAPP Network: Live, universal middleware of services for modern decentralized applications.
- dfuse: Blockchain data APIs for searching and monitoring EOSIO networks.
- Bitquery GraphQL API: Single endpoint for 20+ blockchain datasets, including EOS.
- Hyperion History API: A scalable, Full History API Solution for EOSIO based-blockchains.
- CryptoKylin Testnet: CryptoKylin Testnet is for dApp developers who want to test their EOSIO smart contracts before deploying on production networks.
- Jungle Testnet: A live EOSIO testnet with network monitor.
- The EOSIO Testnet: Block.one's EOSIO Testnet to test EOSIO smart contracts before deploying on production networks.
Block Explorers and Dashboards
- Bloks.io: Block explorer with several features across many EOSIO blockchain networks.
- EOSX: Explorer and network monitor for multiple EOSIO blockchains, all in one.
- EOSIO Dashboard: EOSIO Dashboard is an open-source tool that helps you visualize relevant data about Block Producer nodes and rewards distribution in the EOS network.
- eosq: High-precision block explorer that provides access to accurate, detailed, and actionable data related to accounts, actions, and Block Producers.
- EOSIO Kafka Plugin: This plugin allows you to utilize all of Kafka's rich real-time features for building date pipelines and streaming apps.
Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Zeus SDK: The Zeus SDK offers a number of functionalities including a command line tool, templates, and a package manager.
- Greymass Anchor: A feature rich, open-source, EOSIO Wallet.
- Scatter: Scatter desktop is a cutting-edge wallet as well as a global local-machine authentication provider.
- Portis: A non-custodial blockchain wallet that provides key management and smart contract interaction using end-to-end encryption.
- Wombat: A user-friendly, secure wallet for EOS and Telos blockchains available on iOS, Android, and Desktop. It allows users to send, receive, and earn various tokens without any technical knowledge.